Call for reservations ~ (605) 360-8800
Please allow 24 hour notice.
Cancellation Policy: Please give a 12 hour notice for ANY changes
or cancellations in regard to the number of people you have
reserved for your party. Your group will be responsible to
pay a $10 No Show Fee per person.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Friendship Tea House is not child-proofed for children
under 3 years old. The tea party environment is not safe
due to many beautiful breakable items and
small pieces in the playroom.
Make it Grand by adding Silver Service for an additional $6.00 per party.
Homemade Birthday Cakes
Whole cake for large group serves 12 ~ $25 (includes candles)
or $3 per slice
1) Lemon Custard Angel Cake with Strawberry Drizzle
2) Chilean Birthday cake with cream cheese frosting and strawberry filling.
3) Homemade Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting w/ice cream scoop ~ $24 for 12
4) Cake in a Cup with Buttercream Frosting: $3 per cup
We proudly serve tea from the Old Barrel Tea Company.
Each Teapot ~ $5
One Refill of same tea ~ $1
Iced Tea ~ $2 per person
Coffee available upon request.
Tea Time ~ $8.00 per person plus tax (children 10 and under $6.00)
Enjoy fresh homemade Scones with Devonshire cream.
Add fruit and deviled eggs for only $4 per person.
Tea Time: 1.5 hours
~Please limit to 2 hours~
Four options: (Please choose one option for your group.)
1. Finger Sandwiches and Salad with Deviled Eggs ~ $14
2. Homemade Soup, Herb Crostini, and Salad with Deviled Eggs ~ $14
3. Homemade Soup, Herb Crostini, Half Sandwich, with Deviled Eggs ~ $14
4. Homemade Soup, Herb Crostini, Half Sandwich, and Salad ~ $16
All Served on Fine China
Fresh Scones with Devonshire Cream
Choose two: blueberry lemon, cherry almond, mango, strawberry,
strawberry lemon, raisin and sour cream,
caramel apple, apricot pecan, mint, pistachio fig,
Dessert: Petit Fours
Children's Lunch: $10 per child ages 3-10
Shaped Sandwich: (choice of turkey, ham, cheese, PB&J), Fruit Cup,
Deviled Egg (or whole), Scones and Ice Cream
Full Service Dress-Up Room: $4 per person
Manners Matter Lesson and Craft: $2 per person
Friendship Breakfast or Brunch ~ $12
Served 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Includes Ham and Egg Frittata (may vary)
Scones with Devonshire Cream (choice of 3)
Seasonal Fruit Cup
Gluten free options are available for an additional $3.00 per person.
Prices and Menu are subject to change.
Cash and Credit Cards Accepted